size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-18-2023, 07:24 PM
With the boldness of the predators encroaching on their territory, Haydée has decided to it is time to take the attack to them. With her niece, Nova, in tow, the pair make their way into the neighboring area of Grapevine Cathedral where a large grizzly bear had been seen poking around. Pulling to a halt, she looks over to the much taller Nova and says, “Okay, remember Nova, we just need to chase the bear away so that it will twice about coming near Ethne’s borders. I want you to try and go for the back legs while I will attempt to keep its attention on me. Be careful and please, stay safe.” A smile is offered to the younger wolf as worry churns in her stomach.

Turning back to the area in front of them, Haydée leads the way toward where the musk of the grizzly bear lingers, hoping that she can keep Nova safe while also teaching her how to fight large predators. The beast soon comes into view, lumbering lazily along underneath the sunlit canopy of vines. Glancing over to Nova, she inhales sharply and gives a dip of head, silently hoping that she safes. With that, she races up to where the grizzly is, immediately invading its space and cutting off its path while growling loudly. It hesitates a moment, unsure why such a small wolf has decided to try and stop it but the beast continues to try and move forward.

A pool of sunlight catches the steel of her dagger as it is quickly unsheathed and Haydée delivers a stinging wound to the creature’s face. It stumbles backward as blood wells on the grizzly’s cheek and it roars its anger, deciding that this tiny wolf needs to be taught a lesson. With a loud growl, Hay lunges forward for another attack.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Showing Our Strength Grapevine Cathedral 07:24 PM, 12-18-2023 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024