size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
12-18-2023, 08:34 PM
Voodoo couldn’t be happier breaking the ice with a pack ate. She had to admit the question of her heritage had made her a bit nervous, but that changed when pandora explained. Voodoo’s eyes widened, how was she not told of this aunt. She had grown up thinking she was meant to be a queen, to uphold the Klein name with dignity and grace. Not that Voodoo held ill will against the kleins but she very much had been distant. Her face twisted when Pandora mentioned her mother had a litter with her uncle… another new fact. "Much of what I saw from my mother was a deep depression. I can’t believe…" she trailed of trying not to gag. The thought of coupling with a sibling turned out to disgust her more than she thought.

"Somehow, you being my aunt makes me more at ease. I want this to be my home, my children’s home. One day maybe my daughters can make something of their lives. We were uprooted three times due to failures of weak alphas. My hope is this time we won’t be left behind." Voodoo smiled easily. Somehow she understood, and now she felt immediately less alone. So someone else also was shadowed in the background. "Have you had any litters of your own? If you don’t wish to tell that's fine." voodoo was curious if she had other relatives now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. come get your.... drugs Fenrir's Maw 01:33 PM, 08-16-2023 09:26 AM, 05-05-2024