Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
12-18-2023, 09:41 PM
It became obviously apparent that Sephiran was lost in a delusion. One that completely consumed him- paranoia leading him down a treacherous path of madness and betrayal. As Aresenn looked into the dual-toned eyes of the individual he had described as a brother to Andromeda, he saw no trace of recognition or acknowledgement of the bond they had previously forged. The intensity of their gaze was matched only by the tumultuous rage burning within Sephiran. Is that so? His own words were spat back at him, dripping in a venomous anger. Aresenn could feel the weight of Sephiran's gaze burning into him, but he refused to meet it. Instead, he kept his own eyes fixed ahead, trying to appear unaffected by the other's intense glare. "How can I deny something when I don't even know what I'm being accused of?" Aresenn's voice was flat and controlled, betraying none of his own building frustration with the situation. He wasn't going to actively provoke the unstable brute before him, but he couldn't let the confrontation go unanswered. It was in his nature to stand up for himself and defend himself, even in the face of such an unpredictable adversary.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh Foolish, Foolish was I The Polar Sound 05:41 PM, 12-17-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024