size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-18-2023, 11:27 PM

It wasn't all that often that Avacyn went on patrols with Saracyn. Usually, it turned into more of a divide and conquer situation to make sure that all of their tasks for the day were accomplished, but there was something that had been weighing on her mind and she wanted to make sure she had a chance to speak with him about it. She certainly could have talked about it over dinner that evening, but it felt less heavy if she was talking about it while doing some other task. As they followed the border of the pack on the mainland with the quiet solitude that being out here provided, she was quiet for a moment as she started trying to find the words to bring up a conversation she never imagined she'd have to have.

"So... Sara... I've been thinking," she said a bit uncertainly, glancing over at him before looking back at the trail ahead of them. "Even though I've arranged a potential heir with Ikigai already... I still think we should try to find a way to be parents. Not for the pack, just for us." Ava glanced up to Sara's face, looking for his reaction. After how devastating their own attempt had been, she all but written off the idea of them being parents. That choice was a difficult one to make, of course, but it had been worth it in order to keep Saracyn in her life and as her mate. Still, the more she thought about it, the more she wondered if there was a way for them to have what they both desired. "The only thing is... We would have to have a surrogate. I can't risk going through all of that again just to potentially make another grave. I can't. We'll have to find someone willing to have our children for us."

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. One Way or Another The Rock Garden 11:27 PM, 12-18-2023 11:10 AM, 03-19-2024