gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
12-19-2023, 12:06 AM

The man was... puzzling. His demeanor was more akin to that of their less intelligent cousins, the coyotes, but Valtiel found that endearing, in a way. Vidarr was very no-nonsense and the brusque, stoic fae appreciated that. He growled and showed his dominance, but he didn't push her when she pushed back, choosing instead to accept that she understood.

Valtiel sat and waited, accepting the morsel of meat as it was given to her. The gold marked fae chewed and swallowed before pulling herself closer to the table where they would be having their meal. Silently, she watched the big, dark wolf move back and forth, the master of his own home.

Once she'd made her request to have her own space, Vidarr's aura seemed to change. He darkened, somehow and asked why she preferred to be elsewhere. Obsidian ears flicked forward and the woman's brow furrowed for a brief second. "I am a guest in your home and I'll not be more of a burden than I have to be. Tenshi has made sure that I won't die and, since I won't die, I'm well enough to care for myself." Val's voice was even, though slightly quiet due to their proximity. "I'm sure that you and your wife will breathe a sigh of relief to have your privacy back."

"Valtiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my fate is to rise Fenrir's Maw 02:39 PM, 11-20-2023 06:50 AM, 03-12-2024