An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-19-2023, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2023, 01:15 AM by Saracyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Saracyn continued to eat with gusto, savoring his twin's sublime cooking as they shared a meal. Everything was just so... normal. The two of them, relaxing at the end of a long day, eating together and just enjoying one another's company... It was perfect. It was everything he had been missing since the incident. Immediately keeping his thoughts from straying away, Sara focused solely on his beloved soulmate, watching her eat and enjoy the fruits of her labors with a calm, peaceful smile. Her remark about her day being excellent now pulled an amused chuckle from the dire brute wrapped around her, leaning in to nuzzle at the side of her neck with heavy, huffing breaths meant to tickle her through her fur. "Someone's being sweet on me," he teased her, showing a rare affectionate side of him that only she got to see. "Careful, miss Matriarch, or I just might eat you up for dessert." A playful nip at her scruff, then Sara chuckled again and went back to eating.

They cuddled together a little closer, Avacyn entwining her tail around his own while she asked about his day. Saracyn released a breath and shook his head. "No, everything was quiet, and I'm glad for that. With that other pack virtually on our doorstep all the time, I'm not entirely unconvinced they won't try to get froggy with us at some point. I know that Dad is 'friendly' with their alpha, but I don't know anything about them other than the fact that they raided Avalon not too long ago, and I don't think a few good fucks with our father is going to keep them at bay." Saracyn didn't really give a damn if Avalon got sacked, but it did concern him that their new neighbors were the raiding and pillaging type. Hadn't they had enough trouble with the bloody pirates? Now vikings living next door? Give him a break...

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sometimes it's the little things Alias Island 11:22 PM, 11-19-2023 11:09 AM, 03-19-2024