size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-19-2023, 12:45 AM

The immediate excitement and quickly followed disappointment that crossed her mate's face as she talked about trying to be parents again and then taking in her suggestion of a surrogate hurt her heart. She knew how badly Saracyn wanted to have children with her–how much they had both wanted that–but the whole ordeal had been torn her apart physically and mentally. She couldn't imagine risking all of that again on the foolish hope that this time around it would be different. Still, his joking about looking forward to the puppy making with her made her smirk and roll her eyes as she nudged him with her shoulder. He was a horny male through and through regardless of the topic of conversation.

Still, his expression grew more serious and he framed the option of having a surrogate birth their children in another way–to have him fuck another fae and get her pregnant. She knew that was what she was suggesting, but when he put it into that very blunt context it made a knot in her stomach. She looked down at the ground in front of them as they continued to slowly patrol the border, a frown tugging at her lips. "I don't like it, but... Yes, I suppose that is what I am asking you to do. To have our family... it's worth it." Bringing her gaze back to his again, she added, "The hard part is going to be finding someone willing to do it. Having a litter that won't even be theirs... It's a lot to ask of someone."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. One Way or Another The Rock Garden 11:27 PM, 12-18-2023 11:10 AM, 03-19-2024