size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-19-2023, 01:00 AM

Avacyn's ears perked with recognition and interest as Beauregard mentioned their connection to Ethne and she noticed Beauregard's own recognition at her mention of Artorias. It seemed that they both ran in similar circles, but had just missed one another up until now. She offered him a smile and nod of agreement as he spoke of the interesting challenge that raising the pack had been thus far and the challenge that the winter brought. It was always good, in her opinion, to have confidence in your own members while still being realistic about the challenges ahead. "Good idea," she replied with a chuckle as he invited her to join him, mentioning keeping moving to avoid the cold. She followed suit and fell in step beside her fellow alpha.

As he spoke of Artorias and the reassurances he had received from the Hallows alpha, Avacyn gave another nod of agreement. "He gave me a similar reassurance when I took over as Elysium's alpha. He's a good man," she added fondly. He had been a good ally to her mother and now to herself as well and she was certainly grateful for the friendship between their packs. She was surprised to hear that Bellamy had spoken about Elysium, though she supposed it made sense if Ethne's former leader had been filling him in on their current relations with the other packs. When he offered a place for her to stay for the night–quickly following it up with a reassurance that it wasn't because he doubted her capabilities–she smiled and replied, "Elysium is pretty far away, you're right about that. I do appreciate the offer, it's very kind. I was actually planning to go see Haydée once I leave here and stay in Ethne for the night, otherwise I'd happily take you up on that. Perhaps the next time I find myself in Auster I will. I do wish Elysium was closer to Auster. Almost all of our allies and friends are this direction so it's quite the trip each time I want to visit."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I'm in the neighborhood... Cedar Falls 01:22 AM, 11-11-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024