size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-19-2023, 01:28 AM

Avacyn grinned and giggled as Saracyn wrapped around her even more tightly and tickled her neck with his breathing. "Me? Sweet on you? Whoever would have guessed?" she teased in return. She knew how rare this cute, affectionate side of her brother was and she never took for granted the fact that she alone got to see him like this. Their relationship was difficult and messy at times, but moments like this reminded her why he had swept her off of her paws in the first place. His not so subtle suggestive comment about making her his dessert brought a grin to her lips and she chuckled along with him, replying, "I do hope that's a promise," as she nuzzled into the side of his neck with a smirk before returning to their meal. Oh how she had missed these little moments with him. They made it feel like things really could go back to normal.

After asking about his day, she was at least glad to hear that it was quiet out at the border. Even though her brief meeting with Heiðinn's alpha had gone well enough and his interest in their father hopefully earned them a bit of favor, she did understand his concern about having a fairly unfamiliar pack right on their border. She hummed with thoughtful acknowledgement as Sara pointed out the other pack's recent history with being the instigator of a raid and his doubts that their tenuous relations could keep them from being another target. "I can't say I disagree," she said with a soft sigh as she reached for a few of the berries. "I don't think either of us are willing to give up the island to move somewhere else in order to avoid having them on our doorstep though so I suppose we'll just have to be ready just in case they do decide to look our way."

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sometimes it's the little things Alias Island 11:22 PM, 11-19-2023 11:09 AM, 03-19-2024