An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-19-2023, 08:02 AM
Hattori was not the sort to ignore urgent matters, he came when called and swiftly too. The wolf waiting for him was not someone he was outright familiar with, but the scent that clung to her fur was familiar enough. A wolf from Ethne, Tojo's closest neighbour. Personally, he hadn't yet interacted with this pack as a whole, but as with most people things would always start with a clean slate.  The girl herself was young, hadn't yet reached true adulthood but seemed capable all the same, if not a tiny. He assumed she was here to act as messenger, perhaps being so short made travel easier? It wasn't something he had considered before, looking at the world from such a vertically challenged perspective.

"Can I help you?" He asked, a little  blunt but not entirely unkind. This season had been rather taxing, but he saw it beneath him to take it out on others.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]