An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-19-2023, 09:25 AM

Beauregard listened as Garm gave his response, a nod of understanding given at his words. A proud warrior as a commoner would be an insult, but as the leader of his pack he could not simply give the man higher than the position of Knyvalus without testing his mettle. As he turned, beginning to walk with Garm in the direction of Norad, he hummed thoughtfully. "I would agree that a common rank would not suit you." He told the viking, his gaze flicking over to him.

"But I’d be a poor leader to hand you a more worthy rank without at least seeing your skill for myself, no?" And maybe he wanted to have a good fight against this man. This man who reminded him of his grandfather. His lips came up in a grin, a glint in his eye. "Honor me with battle and show your strength and I will grant you the rank of Knyvalys Dux - our lead warrior." His gaze flicked ahead. "...and if you’d like, we can get right to it once we are within Norad.” His ears twitched thoughtfully. If his hunch was correct, Garm would not back down from this opportunity.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Battlecries! The Runestones 10:03 PM, 10-11-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024