An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
12-19-2023, 12:07 PM

Self conscious, Jael makes to scrub some of the grime from her paws. Modesty was right there, and she didn't know exactly how she was going to handle that. Trying not to appear outwardly nervous, but then, it's hard not to. Just a little jittery. Couldn't look too nervous-- that'd be weak. Couldn't let anyone smell weakness on her, especially not in a den of pirates. Right, she needed to wash the rest of the grime away. Clean, and with her injury well enough soothed, she couldn't help but let go a little smile. Maybe it wasn't appropriate to laugh, but ah, it's hard not to. A wave of her tail as she fishes herself out of the sea, standing at a distance as she shakes the saltwater from her pelt.

The cough hadn't escaped her notice, either. She wouldn't draw attention to it, though her opalescent eyes are knowing where they land on the woman. "I like the chill, mostly." She smiled lightly. Jael moved across the warm sand, keeping a distance but maybe... maybe coming a little closer than she intended. She's still afraid of Modesty, to a degree. Unable to know just what the beautiful, colorful woman before her knew, what she thought, that's more than enough to make her nervous. "I'm Jael, I'm sorry we haven't gotten to meet yet." The words are quiet, and her gaze goes out to sea. It's easier to look out there than make eye contact, after all.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Only half way up Daager Isle 03:06 AM, 12-16-2023 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024