gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-19-2023, 06:28 PM

When her sister asked her not to let Scald know, one side of her mouth quirked up in a grin, she nodded her silent agreement. She could do that for her. “'S funny though, if I hadn't tried ter force claim Dread, an' if his dad hadn't stabbed me, an' our dad hadn't sent Scald in ter try an' save me, when I didn't need savin', I dunno if I woulda thought o' leavin', or if  Scald woulda offered ter come with me. Always seemed th' sort to find his own way... I'm not upset about it.” She offered a shrug. She'd take all the bodies she could get, it wasn't like she had it in her to be a particularly hard task master.

“If yer change yer mind, yer'll always be welcome, even if it's just fer a holiday.” Her tail waved low at her back with ease. “Oh, an' if we're ever pesterin' Armada, I'll tell that cute purple girl ter come visit yer...” Hell, if she changed her mind and linked up with them later on, she could go and visit her herself.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. den of corruption Daager Isle 10:01 PM, 09-01-2023 07:46 AM, 02-17-2024