gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-19-2023, 06:57 PM

Deluge gratefully took the offered items and started to dry herself off, allowing the warmth of the fire to seep into her bones. When Avacyn asked her of her family, she saw no reason not to be forthright with her saviour. “Raider's Hollow, m' dad took over th' Pirates from Sparrow an' moved us out ter Daager Isle. M' mum grew up on Dove Island when Ashen were there, so we've got some space over there too. Maybe 'e was hopin' if we had ter swim, we'd be less inclined fer mischief by th' time we reached th' mainland. Pirate's didn' exactly have th' best reputation after all.” She couldn't keep the lopsided grin off her face as she reminisced.

“I dunno that its doin' 'im much good, but 'e seems ter like th' job.” She shrugged. Deluge had intentions to form something much less structured. “Half th' pack barely seem sober enough ter make th' trip over, so things 'ave been quieter, tha's fer sure.” The change in management hadn't been widely publicized that she knew of, and information was all she had on hand for the hospitality she had received. She made herself a mental note to be sure to drop off something more substantial as thanks when she could.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My problem is I'm mature and childish, I'm mildish Alias Island 10:12 PM, 09-08-2023 07:47 PM, 04-18-2024