Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-18-2013, 09:27 PM
The Stars Lean Down to Kiss You

And I lie awake and miss you

Novel liked aunt Symphony. She was so nice and easy to talk to, and she seemed to passionate about plants! Novel had gotten a bit of knowledge from her mother but Song was not a healer, she dabbled in some plants and she knew a bit about childbirth, but it wasn't enough for Novel's taste. She wanted to know so much more, now that aunt Symphony was here there weren't any problems. " Yes I promise I will my dear. I will teach you all I know. We will need to speak with your mother for her permission for you to be my apprentice and my acceptance here. When you are older, we can visit other healers to farther your knowledge." Novel wagged her tail back and forth at the prospects, though they were quite a long way off. This did not damper Novel's spirit in the least, she couldn't wait to get started.

"Shall we call for her now?" Mother, the sweet she wolf who gave her life, of course. She was still slightly unsure about how Song felt about her coming to the border to meet her aunt, but she imagined the wolf would not mind terribly. Yus! Momma! She would say as the sound of her howl found Novel's ears. She would tilt her head back and call for the same wolf, a great family moment.

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere[Novel]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]