size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-19-2023, 11:11 PM

To his comment, there was no retaliation. Sephiran found it a little odd, because Aurelia rarely wanted him to accompany her. Especially if she was going to tend to herself, or perform whatever religious ceremonies she believed in. She did stumble away from him when he shoved his shoulder into hers. Gasping, shuddering, taking a few moments to recollect herself. Some time had passed since he realigned her leg. It should have been tolerable now. So why was she acting so battered and uncoordinated?

Indulgences… better job at meeting her goddess… being absolutely right. As the words left her mouth, creeping into the labyrinth of his mind, sending it into a whirl. Sephiran’s mood quickly started to change. His expression was the window into his thoughts- eyes hardening, lips twitching, brows furrowing. What in the hell was she talking about? Of course, he had assumptions. Sephiran wasn’t an idiot. But if his assumptions were true…

Closing the gap between them, Sephiran ascended into her space, pressing his chest against hers, almost bringing their faces together. “And what came of it?” He looked her up and down, searching for further injury. Aside from her face, nothing really stood out. Pitiful. “Nothing. Absolutely nothing.” Lips peeled back, contorting into a sneer. Using her same verbiage, mocking her. “To think you fell for that. Tried it even! And failed.” A snort, which almost morphed into laughter. “How many signs do you need, Aurelia?” Shoving his weight forward, he wanted to make her stumble back. “How many times do you have to be reminded- your goddess condemned you. She gave you to me.” And then, he closed the distance he created. “There is nothing more than that.” He fell silent then, tail flicking behind him. The tone accompanying his words, they weren’t taunting anymore. They were matter-of-fact, truthful in nature. Because, Sephiran believed it to be true.  

"Aurelia" & "Sephiran"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024