gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Jackal
12-20-2023, 05:06 AM
Yarou had been lounging by the beaver dam for some time, watching the family of beavers set themselves up. They worked on the dam. For a few days, now, Yarou took stock of the beavers, lounged, made no moves at all, because this way, they would think she was nothing intimidating at all. Nothing dangerous.

So, for perhaps the fifth or sixth day, Yarou returned to the dam, the dog-wolf holding her head up as she trotted closer, tail curled tight as always. Her ears snapped forward when she noticed that there was --

"A coyote," Yarou huffed. "And he's stealing from my dam." The words grit from her, and the young woman skulks closer as her mother watches, the Akita keeping a careful eye on both coyote and wolfdog.

When Yarou got closer, she picked up the pace, lurching forward before skidding to a halt before the coyote and saying: "These are mine!"

And then she lurches for the beaver, aiming to snag it. "You've ruined my work. Now they know we're threats! I've been waiting here for days-" Frustration tinged her voice as she tried to steal the dead beaver.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Food games Aspen Dam 12:15 AM, 12-20-2023 07:55 AM, 01-30-2024