Does this trolley go to Tahiti?

Ursa

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2023, 07:36 AM

Ursa is glad the smaller boy doesn't retaliate in a negative manner. Letting out a sigh and giving him a smile, she nods vigorously as he asks if she means the watercress. "Yeah, that!" She replies as she watches him trot over to the pool of water. Figuring she should follow suit, Ursa stands up, shakes out her coat, and then follows behind him. Coming to stand on the slippery rocks, she looks down at the plants as he explains the difference between watercress and water hemlock.

She nods to let him know she is listening. Her mother had been good about telling her to watch out for dangerous plants. Just another reason to not want to leave the safety of Armada. When he offers her a piece of stem to try, Ursa takes it gingerly and places it in her mouth. The bright taste of pepper stinging her tongue has her own face twisting up with a bit of a laugh. "Strange is a good word," she sputters as she wrinkles her lips. Then her ears perk as he asks if she's interested in plants. "Oh, yes! I love plants and gardening. My mama and I have a big, big garden at home!" The excitement is obvious in Ursa's voice as her tail begins to wag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Does this trolley go to Tahiti? Waterfall Peak 06:48 AM, 12-20-2023 03:14 AM, 02-13-2024