size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
12-20-2023, 07:44 AM

Her bright response sets his tail to waving steadily at his back, “Lucky you!” He replied earnestly when she mentioned a garden. “I tried to make a garden once, but wild pigs ate all my plants.” He looked suitably crestfallen. To get a garden happening, he'd have to fence it off, and Modesty had gotten sick so he'd kinda put the plan on the shelf. Not that most of what he could find out here would grow on the island, but it would be nice to have some sort of steady supply.

Spotting some white flowers in the distance he dips his head and motions towards them, picking up on the blush-like hue of the blooms as they drew closer. “Does your mother have anything like this in her garden? You could probably grow some, if you don't live too far away. These ones, you dry out the roots and grind it into a powder if you need to keep someone calm, or put them to sleep. Gotta be careful you don't give them too much though. It's called Valerian, I was actually hoping to find some for my friend, but if you want to take this one, I could help you pull it out?” He offered earnestly. In a place as ideal as this one, there was bound to be some more nearby.

“Speech”

-healing lesson 2/3-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Does this trolley go to Tahiti? Waterfall Peak 06:48 AM, 12-20-2023 03:14 AM, 02-13-2024