Does this trolley go to Tahiti?

Ursa

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2023, 08:04 AM

Ursa frowns at his crestfallen look before her eyes widen slightly. Wild pigs?! "I've never seen wild pigs before!" She says, her head tilting slightly to the side. With all the hunt training she had done, it had mostly been up in the forest where pigs definitely were not. Looking around, she wondered if there were any here in this valley. Before she could get sidetracked, the boy kept talking and walking.

Following him so she didn't fall behind, she looked at the cluster of blooms he pointed at. Something about them seemed familiar and she could swear they had some in their garden already. When he gave her the name, she nods excitedly. "Oh, yes! We have some Valerian. We only live up behind the falls some in the forest," she lifts a paw to point over toward the top of the falls before turning her attention back to the boy. "No, no, we can pull it out for you! It sounds like you need it more than I do!" Ursa's own tail wags happily behind her as she steps forward. "I can help you pull it out! Just tell me what to do," Ursa offers with a bright smile.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Does this trolley go to Tahiti? Waterfall Peak 06:48 AM, 12-20-2023 03:14 AM, 02-13-2024