gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-18-2013, 11:06 PM

A familiar, missing scent found Alena's nose as Dempsey wandered closer to her. She grinned and her tail waved slowly behind her. So, he had come after all. She was glad to see that the platinum-eyed brute was going to keep his promise. She was laying down just outside the entrance of her den, keeping an eye on the five pups she had in her care. Jian was curled up at her side, napping, and Calix had found some unknown new treasure that he would no doubt try to take inside... again. She chuckled as she watched them, wondering how Dempsey would feel when he saw all of them.

She waited for her new partner to find her, his gray-hued form coming into view. The ivory Madame smiled sweetly and motioned him over with a gentle toss of her head. She fell back into the same routine she had used the last time they spoke, though she found it harder and harder to tell the difference between her act at her reality. Her pups had softened her heart a bit and made her a happier fea, though she wasn't sure if that was a plus as of yet. She gave Jian a gentle lick and nudged the black and gray marked pup up onto her paws. "Go on, go play with your brothers and sisters," she said gently, nudging the young pup with her nose till she had padded away on obedient paws.

Turning her gaze back up to Dempsey as he approached, she leaned up to him and placed a welcoming lick on his cheek. "I was beginning to think you chickened out on me," she said teasingly, motioning with her muzzle for him to lay down beside her. "Go on, make yourself at home."

Speech
Thought
Others