size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
12-20-2023, 05:45 PM
Sorcerer has been lingering in the land that the land bridge that connects Boreas to Auster as he excitedly continues to work on a small surprise for Shaw. Since spending time with him at the Bonfire festival, Sore has thrown himself into trying to get this little gift together for the warrior. However, he happens to be a bit of a perfectionist and time has slipped away without him really noticing how much time has passed. Glaring down at the basket he has been carefully trying to weave, a growl fills the air because, again, the weave isn’t coming out correctly.

With a frustrated sigh, he kicks it away and sulks… when a call reaches his ears. Surprised, the man’s head snaps up in the direction of the summons and he quickly shuffles his work back underneath a fur before standing. Shaking out his coat, Sorcerer tries smooth out his coat before he is happily trotting to where Shaw is waiting. As he moves, the monochrome man cannot help but notice that it is already late Spring and he mentally kicks himself for allowing so much time to pass without visiting the one man who makes his heart happy. It doesn’t take him long to appear and a huge smile breaks across his face.

Sauntering boldly toward the oil-slick colored wolf, he happily calls out, “Shaw! How are you doing? I have been working on a surprise for you but uh, I haven’t finished it yet.” Eyes dance with joy as he stops before the larger male and lifts a slender paw to playfully wag it at the man while his eyes narrow. The smile never lips his lips as he gently teases, “No peeking mister!” A laugh bubbles out as his tail wags behind him and he leans up to gently nuzzle the side of Shaw’s face, if the man allows it. Heat floods his cheeks as he goes, suddenly wondering if he is being too forward with his affection. Ah, fuck it. Shaw makes him happy and Sorcerer wants to show him that fact!

"Grimshaw" & "Sorcerer"
code © rex 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend The Bifröst 12:55 AM, 12-17-2023 04:54 PM, 03-08-2024