Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-18-2013, 11:10 PM

Symphony could not help but feel nervous inside. She had always remembered her sister as a leader, the dominate one, indepent and the favored one. She did not know how hsister would react to her being here and near her pup. Sure she had spoke to her sister a few days ago but her and her brothers left to give space and time. But Symphony could not deny her own pull towards this place.

It was not long before Song appeared and spoke to Novel. Eyes glanced down at the pup before she stepped forwards, in an almost shielding way."Do not blame her sister. I asked to speak with her. I noticed she had an interest in plants. Song...I've been the Healer of our birth pack since you left. I've had no one to mentor. With your permission i would love to train Novel with your acceptance and the permission to join the pack as well. I promise to teach her all I know and protect her with my life. Along with learning the art of a healer she is demanded to learn to hunt and fight like any other wolf, if not more." She said. She looked right into her sister's eyes. Not a move she normally did, for fear of angering another, but to show how serious and true to her word she was.

Speech,