ardent

So when were you planning on telling me?

Scald

Flurry

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Expert Fighter (180)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
12-21-2023, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2024, 01:50 PM by Flurry. Edited 1 time in total.)
She wasn't crying, not even if the tears were hot with her anger. Definitely not crying. It seemed that if you invoked the devil enough that would finally summon him and Flurry practically jumped as her brother's voice called out to her, her head flying up from where she'd been hiding it in her forelimbs. Flurry hoped for Scald's sake he'd not say a single damn thing about the obvious tear tracks and reddened eyes. "Oh yeah." Her voice was sharp, even the sarcasm seeming barbed. Flurry rose up to sitting, not wanting to give her brother a moment longer of obvious weakness. "Obviously, I'm doing great." A fore paw lifted to swipe at her eyes, wanting to erase any sign of any emotion that wasn't frustration and anger. "Finally remembered you have another sister did you?" She was being unfair and a bitch but it was about all she had left at this point to keep herself from just falling back into sobs which wouldn't have helped either of them. She also wasn't making her grievances clear, but hey she was doing her best considering, it wasn't exactly like anyone had ever modelled healthy emotional regulation to them. Anger was the currency around here for when things weren't lighthearted and fun and could anyone blame her for doing the only thing she'd learned? Yes, they could. Didn't make it any easier to do anything but get angry.  

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So when were you planning on telling me? Daager Isle 05:07 PM, 11-03-2023 10:05 AM, 03-31-2024