Beauregard

Garm

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2023, 12:14 AM

Nothing can stop me, move out of my way

He gave the man a glance with his good eye as he spoke. Indeed a commoner rank for a aged proud viking would be an insult. but his next statement had Garm chuckling. He would be a fool to just hand out the rank without reassurance from Garm. But Garm did quite like the way this deal sounded. He wouldn't be falling into another's paw steps, instead he would lead their armies. It would suit him well. His good eye set the man with a cold gaze that twinkled with the promise of a soul ready to die in battle. It was the light of a man who promised to die for his cause. But also the look of a man who had had life chew him up and spit him out, yet he came out as a stronger man who guarded many things about himself.

He asked Garm for a fight and Garm's lips spread in a grin. "We fight then, and I will show you why your armies will die for your home." He turned to face the man and he would waste no time. Beauregard must know battle was not about honor, so Beauregard be shown how Garm would lead his armies with intelligence and strength. It had been long since Garm had fought. Bought battle would make weary bones feel right again he knew.

-fight starts here-

Without hesitation he would lunge. Jaws parting as he aimed to grasp Beauregard on the side of his neck, His paws twisting his body as his paws came up, aiming for the man's limbs, hoping to make him double over and give Garm the upper paw in the situation, both men were around the same height but what Beauregard didn't have in Garm's mind was the intensity of a man who had lived as harsh a life as Garm had)that he knew of). Garm would not show him honor until the fight was won or lost. It was not how victories were won in the real world.

Beauregard was right about one thing, Garm would never back down from a challenge. Garm's hackles rose, and his eye narrowed. There was intensity out of the eye he could see from. A crazed look only a viking could hold in his opinion. His tail stood out, both in dominance and to act as a counterbalance for the man. His nails dug into the dirt, and his muscles were primed. He was a warrior who would make this man's armies ready to die in battle for their home. It was the Viking way. And if you were asking Garm to lead your armies then you were asking the man to make certain they all were ready for this possibility.

Walk, "talk", Think

Garm vs Beauregard for Rank/prove his mettle
Round 1/x
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Companion 2: Common Raven, Male - Flying [Perception]
Disability: Partial blindness - Moderate
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Navigator
Bloodlust is rising, hurricane in my veins

Code by Asena

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To