ardent

What if we made things even more complicated?

Raka

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
12-21-2023, 12:16 AM

He returned her grin and did his best to keep his racing emotions under control as she seated herself. Raka, Crux filed her name away. Then a simple question and any work he'd done to stop himself from looking like a complete fool was lost as his face flooded with blood again. He stared down at his paws for a moment, suddenly finding he couldn't sit still. "Oh you know the usual," he started, "boys, girls, others." That had sounded much better in his head, he didn't exactly want to spill his whole not-dating history to a total stranger but he also frankly wasn't quick enough on his toes to come up with a lie.

"I'm sorry." Crux chuckled nervously. "That makes me sound like an asshole doesn't it?" He lifted his head and finally turning it to look at her. "Like I'm some sort of swaggering idiot too confident in his bad lines." He swayed as he spoke as if acting out a pantomime of whatever a guy like that looked like in his mind. "I'm neither smooth nor confident enough for that, uh, obviously." Crux gestured to himself and there was that nervous laugh again. Ah that good old staple of self-deprecation, always there when he needed it to make it clear just how toothless he was. "Just silly teenage drama shit really." He was trying to pass off the answer to her question as nothing worth thinking about now that he'd fully made a fool of himself.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What if we made things even more complicated? Devil's Spout 08:37 PM, 10-23-2023 01:06 PM, 03-08-2024