size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
12-21-2023, 01:12 AM

Triss giggled at Crux tossed her a playful "glare." But he couldn't even stay pretend mad at her for long. She gently guided his head down and Crux had to admit this was much more comfortable. Almost on instinct he wanted to fight her proposal. "I don't want to lose a single..." he was starting to fade again and... "Second..." He wanted to be conscious if his time with Cryptis was going to be so limited but well this wasn't a fight he was going to win. Physically and emotionally he needed the sleep and this comfort was nearly intoxicating, as if drawing him into sleep. "S'comfy..." That was the last word he managed before language became something his mind could no longer understand, and soon he was snoring lightly, adjusting slightly so his muzzle was turned towards her seemingly instinctively as he was conscious no longer. Nose mere inches from her fur and a soft smile barely pulling at his lips as he breathed in.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Uh... Ow? Veteran's Plateau 07:12 PM, 11-03-2023 01:17 PM, 03-08-2024