gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
12-21-2023, 01:24 AM
Well, he almost didn't make it across but at least this kind man had grabbed him before it was too late! Curling his body up like a pup because he was so small he allowed the man to carry him across. The scrape to his leg stung a bit, but he was fine. He was too focused in the cave they were now in anyway. There was even more bubbling lava and now it seemed that he had yet another choice; to cross a stone path, an9ther rickety looking bridge, or a narrow path. After the last nese-drath experience, he figured the bridge wasn't that great of an idea. The stones even seemed too far apart for him to comfortably hop across, but that path seemed alright! He was pretty small so he didn't think he'd have to worry much about it and it was the furthest from the lava, so he felt pretty confident in his choice as he headed for the narrow path, not even  considering that the burly wolf-thing might be too big for it.

Phantasm has chosen dexterity
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. As Long As You Drop Everything And Stay Focused On Me, I Should Be Fine Emerald Island 01:49 AM, 10-31-2023 03:43 PM, 06-10-2024