ardent

What if we made things even more complicated?

Raka

Karaka

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
12-21-2023, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2023, 02:22 AM by Karaka. Edited 1 time in total.)

Raka’s expression blossomed into a bright, warm grin as she looked over at Crux. amusement written in the creases of that smile. “Funny you should say that, I’ve had the same on my mind recently” She admitted, thinking with a little heat in her own cheeks of the white wolf who had recently shared Raka’s first kiss.

“Not at all… why would it?” She asked curiously. Boys and girls were definitely a prominent thing on her mind right now. Namely what the difference would be in kissing them. wasthere a difference? How did you know what you liked?

She giggled as he continued on, explaining why he thought that way. He gestured down, and she saw for the first time the band of crystals that wrapped around his hindleg. “Ohh…. that’s beautiful” she said, a touch of awe in her voice. A paw twitched forward, as if fighting past the urge to touch it before she contained herself. She felt her attention split, struggling to stay on topic or ask about the beautiful crystals that wrapped his paw like a living, moving carving. “Silly teenage drama is exciting Crux. I kissed a girl for the first time a couple days ago.” her eyes danced as she looked at him. “Ask me if I like kissing boys or girls more” the overly social wolf requested of him.

"Karaka"

[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What if we made things even more complicated? Devil's Spout 08:37 PM, 10-23-2023 01:06 PM, 03-08-2024