ardent

The Inaugural Harvest Ball

Hallows and friendly pack yearlings welcome!

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
12-22-2023, 12:52 AM

No one had come to bother her yet. More like, no one dared. Dusk sat by base of the stairs, back straight, cloak around her shoulders. The young lady looked more like some shadow incarnate than a wolf. Let alone and approachable wolf. That was, until a small form came rocketing across the hall, slamming into her forelegs. Unfortunately, such an action was rather painful and the antlered girl winced, lips peeling back in a quick grimace before she righted herself. No use in letting Gav know.

The winged boy clung to her, his words sweet and full of emotion. Eyes filled with tears looked up at her moments later and Dusk gently placed one paw around Gav, hugging him to her. "I'm sorry that I worried you," she spoke softly, then used her hugging paw to spin the boy so that his back was to her and he was facing the room. "If you can sit still, I'll let you stay here with me and watch all of this silliness, okay?" Dusk's long, silken tail curled around one hip, then continued to encircle the pair. The tip of that prehensile appendage gripped gently onto Gav's paw as though she were holding his hand.

"Dusk Carpathius"

[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Inaugural Harvest Ball Amron's Castle 03:58 PM, 12-15-2023 12:53 PM, 03-24-2024