gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
12-22-2023, 01:32 PM

When he asked what kind of prey lived in the Wildberry Grove, her smile grew wider. “All kinds!” Answering cryptically at first, wanting to set an aura of mystery and intrigue. She led him deeper into the grove, wanting him to explore the scenery as they walked. " There are a ton of squirrels and rabbits. I'm fast enough to catch one of those all by myself!”  Sure, catching one should be an easy feat for most wolves. But with Clove being a young girl, it felt like a huge accomplishment, and something worth boasting about. “We also have skunks and porcupines… but I stay away from those.” For obvious reasons, she wasn’t interested in hunting a skunk or a porcupine down. Smelly spray and spikes? No thank you!

“Oh, we also have some wild pigs that come through here.” She mentioned, if he was thinking of eating something bigger than a squirrel. He was certainly old enough and big enough to pursue one. But her on the other hand… “But, um," She suddenly became a bit shy, Hesitant even. “I’ve never hunted one of those before.” Looking up at him, there was a glimmer of longing in her eyes. How would she ever become a master hunter, if she didn’t start hunting down bigger prey?  

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Taste of Her Cherry Chapstick Wildberry Grove 05:07 PM, 11-28-2023 08:25 AM, 04-19-2024