Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-19-2013, 10:09 AM

The sooty male pulled back his ears and looked rather sorry to have caused her alarm. Azalea wasn't too surprised by him though, or else she would be on her toes by now. "Yeah I guess that's true." He replied to her words, shifting his weight in an almost annoyingly persistent way.

The sand slope gave way below him causing him to take the decline on his rump mostly. A half smiled touched her face and she tried to hide it, a giggle bubbling out of her throat. "Watch your step," Her words came out, low and she wasn't even sure if he heard them. It was a tease and she made sure to look extra innocent when his eyes found her again.

"Solaris Lucerius. It's really nice to meet you, Azalea," His face lifted, something that automatically made Azalea smile back. Her tail waved lightly in the sand. She nodded her head in an earnest greeting. He seated himself, leaning into the trunk of a palmetto. Azalea blinked at him, not seeing how he could stand to lean into the uncomfortably rigid surface. "So what brings you all the way out here, anyway?"

At this her auburn colored ears twitched up, bobbing to show their attention to his inquiry. "Nothing in particular really. I am often where I do not belong." Did she belong in the desert? Definitely not. Azalea was not suited for such an extreme climate, she needed the steady change of seasons, green grass, flowing water.

Speech,