size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
12-23-2023, 12:01 AM

Kichi wanted to kill, admittedly it was Lurid he wanted to kill but the driving emotion was buzzing in his head and there was a wolf in front of him.  Hard logic reminded Kichi that attacking the stranger offered no guarantee of finding out where Lurid was.  The guy was wary, on his defenses.  Actually, the wolf was starting to circle him.  

Who was Lurid? Mom.  The lie was still the first word that came in and Kichi turned his own hatred on himself and Lurid and the bastard who asked.  All the while the scent of Lurid was about him, spinning back the wheels of time.  “I’ve more right to her than you.” He could of said Mom, could have tried to play it off like he wanted to see her on good terms except that he couldn’t.  He’d never say such a lie, it’d sully the name of his real mother whom he hardly knew.

Her fault.  Lurid’s fault.  This guy was in his way.

“I used to call her mom.  Tell me where she is now,” Kichi’s gaze followed Requiem, stepping sideways so the two would stay facing head to head, “or you can tell me when I use your innards as a noose for your neck.”  Not the smartest way but it would be satisfying.  Anyway, if he was Lurid’s latest plaything it might be fun if she saw his broken body before Kichi killed her.

"Kichi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How to kill you? Options Options Northern Mines 04:05 PM, 12-02-2023 12:25 PM, 07-16-2024
2. How to kill you? Options Options IC Archives 12:25 PM, 07-16-2024 07:03 PM, 05-29-2024
3. How to kill you? Options Options Northern Mines 07:03 PM, 05-29-2024 05:15 AM, 05-01-2024