Intermediate Healer (30)

Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
12-23-2023, 12:07 AM
As she dropped the last of her selected plants into her bag, Legacy mulled, nodding in confirmation; she knew those, and all the names for each of them.

“I’ve got what I need here; if you’ll follow me I can show you some of the first. It’s just down this way closer to the valley floor.”

She dropped her digging stick into her kit bag and turned to step back to the path, leading the way if he was willing to follow, while she mulled over the symptoms he listed. She’d seen many wolves with such symptoms, but the diagnoses weren’t always consistent. It could be anything from a persistent, pesky infection to cancer.

The near-drowning - what a way to go through birthing - could have been the catalyst. A bad cold one would expect to wear off, even while nursing a litter.

“I’ve seen those symptoms, but the diagnoses were varied between the patients. For her sake, let us hope it’s just a chronic case of pneumonia and not cancer in the lungs. Both can kill, but the former’s much more likely to be cured.”

Legacy spotted a split in the trail and took it, steps sure and brisk as she followed a familiar spot, eyes scanning for the familiar leaves of the echinacea.

Finally, she caught sight and came to a stop, nodding to the stand. “Here’s your first target.”

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Spring Green Wintergreen Emerald Valley 12:40 AM, 12-19-2023 04:35 PM, 03-08-2024