gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Nonbinary
12-23-2023, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2024, 02:06 PM by Auðr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Auðr couldn't help the tiny smile as they watched their brother bring up his wife. They were glad he seemed happy with her, even if he knew little enough about the woman. For another time. The others had brought up good points but something was still just sticking in Auðr's craw. Even they could see a location under the mountain would provide some safety and stability but there were still other problems. They didn't have an issue with their brother's suggestion for the first room instead they simply stood and listened. The scent of damp and decay were strong here. Stepping further into the room Auðr trailed one of the fresher scents of death, as it lead towards a branching opening. They frowned. "Might be a good idea to include emergency supplies here in the event we must flee the surface." They added dryly. "Som sagt," they continued, "I would worry about spreading ourselves too thin down here. Who knows how many paths there actually are for predators or trespassers to find a way in. And this could just as easily become a tomb in the event of natural disasters. From my understanding they are not unheard of in these lands." The tusked yearling had spoken of the volcano erupting some many years ago, who's to say quakes weren't also a possibility?

"Speech" 'Monologue.'

Auðr's first language is Swedish and they have a heavy accent. Hover over Swedish words for translation.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i see the pros, but what are the cons? Stylianos Crypt 09:54 AM, 10-21-2023 08:55 AM, 04-17-2024