gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-23-2023, 09:10 PM
Venom barely held back an amused chuckle as the boy let out a huge sigh of relief. Likely happy to see her there instead of his mother. Not that Aliana was particularly strict or overbearing, but it was always so much better to see a laid back aunt than your mother. He perked up and gave her a huge grin, warming her heart as he beamed up at her. He thanked her, and mentioned not having to share, and she believed him. There were so many siblings to share with, having something to yourself like this was a true rarity. "Oh, I'm sure. I certainly won't be asking you to share with me either." she assured him with amusement.

The boy paused his splashing and looked up at her curiosly and asked about her current job. Though he hadn't quite found the eloquence of royalty Venom still gave him another soft smile. "If you count looking for nephews to bother, yes." She returned with a mischievous wag of her tail. "I was looking for someone to help me with a patrol..." Venom admitted almost wistfully as she tried to bait him into volunteering.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. splish splash I was (NOT) taking a bath Redwater Rocks 02:14 AM, 11-20-2023 04:39 PM, 03-08-2024