gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
12-23-2023, 09:48 PM
Haydee apologized… but Alexander shook his head. “No one needs to apologize, sis… especially you or mom. I… I should have realized something was up when Mom didn't come for me. But it is not the fault of anyone in Ethne.” Alex is firm on this. He shoots a glare at the hide. The one who broke his family was gone, a warning that the pack would retaliate to any who struck against their own. He found it fitting. But now is not the time for anger. He moves into their home, moving alongside Haydee as a smile returns to him. No more sadness. He is here to help heal and be healed. “Yeah you do! I bet Corbin and Rocky would have loved Avalon you know, they keep so many sheep! It's awesome.” He moved with a pep in his step now. “You should’ve seen the spike elk I took down too! They're the young bulls - kind of like yearlings. He was strong, and gave me a run for my money. But we Kedieo’s are a stubborn bunch.” He winked, gaze and voice softening. “We don't give in, no matter what.” A reminder for her. Their family was hurt, but they would never be truly broken.
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home Lazuli Falls 11:21 PM, 10-15-2023 06:18 PM, 03-18-2024