size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-23-2023, 10:07 PM

The young Leader is not left waiting long for the huge, koi-colored wolf to appear. As he approaches, she offers him a warm smile and wag of her tail, neck slowly craning back so that Haydée can keep eye contact with the man. Once again, she left to wonder if she can ever truly be a good alpha simply based on her height but she pushes away the negative narrative for now. Blunt words are offered to her but they do not bother her and she continues to offer him warmth. Besides, crazy things have been happening lately. With a respectful, deep bow, she straightens up to says, “Hello! Are you Hattori? My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am the Leader of Ethne.”

Waiting for him to confirm that he is who she has been seeking, the girl bobs her head in acknowledgement and gives a small sigh of relief. Her features suddenly shift from warm and soft to a more serious nature. Slowly, carefully, Haydée begins to explain why she has sought him out, “There was a wolf that was hurt and dumped within our borders a little while ago. Her name is Celeste and she was injured quite badly but she is slowly recovering in Ethne. She insisted that I tell you what had happened to her.” Pausing a moment, the girl searches his gaze, trying to find what feelings, if any, the news brings up.

After a few moments, she adds, “Celeste doesn’t know who attacked her but she said they were seeking information about a koi marked woman.” Worry knots her stomach, making a wave a nausea roll through her as she suddenly fears that this man and his pack might be in danger. It is known that the reclusive pack has a lot of koi colored wolves among them and, if the group that hurt Celeste is still seeking answers, then they very well might come knocking at Hattori’s door. Anxiety colors her gaze as she looks to the man, wishing to voice this thought to him but biting her tongue for now because she does not wish to overwhelm him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.