gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-23-2023, 11:06 PM

Aurelia's breath caught in her throat as Yarrabelle moved closer, her words dripping with a seductive allure that sent shivers down her spine. She knew the risks, understood the consequences, but the primal desire within her was impossible to ignore. The tantalizing prospect of surrendering to Yarra's whispered promises of pleasure was too tempting to resist. With a slow, deliberate movement, Aurelia leaned in closer until they were dangerously close to one another. The air between them was charged with electricity, their eyes locked in a dangerous game of desire. In a barely audible whisper, Aurelia responded to the question posed with husky anticipation. "No,” she replied, savoring the suspense that hung heavy in the air. "I have never before encountered such unwavering devotion.” A thrill coursed through her body as she hesitated at the threshold of succumbing to the temptation before her, knowing that there would be no turning back if the continued much further. The pounding of her heart echoed in her ears, a physical manifestation of the surge of adrenaline that flooded her veins. With every fiber of her being, Aurelia dared to surrender herself to the all-consuming passion that enveloped them both, as she was nearly lost in the intoxication of their forbidden desires.

For some reason she trusted Yarrabelle Saxe. Perhaps it was a foolish thing to do so. "Yarra,” Aurelia whispered, her voice barely audible above the pounding of her heart. "I cannot deny the yearning that burns within. But we tread on treacherous ground. My body has been weaponized against me, every touch laced with manipulation and control. I would not know what to do in the embrace of a lover who seeks out my pleasure, my liberation.” Aurelia loathed the idea of exposing herself for vulnerability. Why was she doing it? What was this trance that she was trapped within?

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretty little thing The Polar Sound 12:38 AM, 11-18-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024