size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
12-24-2023, 01:38 AM

Nico lived life one enjoyable day at a time.  His bird friends normally would warn him ahead of time if any dangers were about but they roamed farther away at times, this was one of those times.  Still, Nico should have been more attentive to potential threats so was as much embarrassed as startled when the dog came rushing towards him.

Nico started to back up with one paw but changed his mind, standing his ground.  The dog was taller than him but, not to the extent some of the wolves he’d met.  There were plenty of options for food so truthfully this one bit of meat wasn’t worth a life-and-death fight over but, backing down could get you pushed around.  Nico’s pride and warning of looking weak had him, for the moment, defending his meat.

“Apparently this one isn’t yours,” Nico retorted back.  “I killed it, its mine.  If you were too slow,” but his sentence was cut short when Yarou attempted to steal his kill.  Nico bit down on part of the beaver, turning this into a tugging match.  This was dumb, the dog was taller and looked more muscular than Niko.

The coyote let go in irritation, giving up the meat but not the battle.  “Yeah, I guess if I couldn’t hunt I’d resort to thieving also.  You smell of a wolf pack, do you take without giving from them also?  You’re pathetic.”  Yup, just really lay it on.

"Niko"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Food games Aspen Dam 12:15 AM, 12-20-2023 07:55 AM, 01-30-2024