gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Jackal
12-24-2023, 06:29 AM
Mika turned the heckling into a game, and Billy let out a series of yowlps as she jumped for the barrel that she was denied! No fair, dude! No far at all! But it was a fun game, and the purple dire wolf was soon grinning and really, really wiggling, her feet slapping down on the ground. When they made it to the river, Billy nodded and grabbed the other end of the rope in her teeth, and found that she actually very much liked the texture of the rope between her fangs, so she began to really chew at it for a moment, almost forgetting her task in the sensation of fibers against her tongue.

But then she was asked a question, which made her have to actually hold the rope instead of chew on it. "Uhhh! Hum. I dunno." Billy had never really considered it. She had just thought of herself as... being. There was a future, sure, but-- it was only now that the dire seemed to have even considered it at all. "I wanna ... I wanna have a big ole sword!" Bedtime stories taught her what a sword was, even though she'd never seen one. "And some cool armor."

Again, not really an answer, but Billy had answered as best she could.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Shot put Cedar Falls 06:49 PM, 12-14-2023 05:36 AM, 05-01-2024