Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
12-25-2023, 09:31 PM
Perched atop the rocky outcrop, Aresenn's amber gaze swept over the vast plain unrolling before him. Spring was in full force, and the warm sun breathed life into the once-sleeping earth. The scent of new growth hung in the air, promising abundance and vitality. All in all, it was a pleasant day for an outing. He had decided it would be an opportune time to go visit Andromeda. While the scars on his face- over the bridge of his nose and cheek culminating in punctures of his lip- all looked far better than they did, they still had a long way to go in the healing process. He still wasn't sure what he was going to tell her.

As Aresenn descended from the outcrop, his paws sinking into the soft earth beneath him, he couldn't help but feel a tingling sense of anticipation. Andromeda had always been a much appreciated source of companionship, a pillar of strength in his life. She was the one of the few consistent friendships in his life that he maintained, and she had stood by him for a long time, understanding his need to forge his own path. Now, as he made his way through the sprawling pine forest, he couldn't help but wonder how she would react to seeing him with these scars etched upon his face. Especially how she already pleaded with him to stay with her in Armada.

The pine forest unfolded before Aresenn, its slender trunks reaching skyward like the spires of an ancient cathedral. The air carried the soothing aroma of pine needles, mingling with the subtle scent of damp moss and the delicate perfume of wildflowers ... and something else surprisingly familiar. Dad? Aresenn's brow immediately furrowed, immediately flooded with disbelief as he altered his course with the change of wind. He picked up his pace to cover the ground, and after a couple bends in the forest, his amber gaze found the towering crimson form of Ignis Praetor. "Dad?" He called out, a questioning curiosity clear in his voice as he approached the larger brute. What was the meaning of this?

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm a Sinner, I'm a Saint Sparse Pines 01:08 AM, 12-24-2023 02:44 PM, 06-07-2024