size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
12-25-2023, 11:07 PM

his scent gained a sudden clarity, sharpening in the air until she felt she was practically tripping over him. and yet, his presence was elusive, remaining just out of her reach so that she was constantly teetering on the edge of apprehension and thrill. it felt as though he was teasing her, his dark shape whisking just out of sight when she turned her head, hovering at her edges. it was maddening. she was about ready to cry out in frustration when he stepped out suddenly from the shadows, causing her to almost go careening against his broad chest as she spun around to face him. despite her irritation, her stomach gave a low swoop and her heart kicked into overdrive, that heavy gaze heating her veins and turning her knees to jelly. oh gods, he was merely looking at her and she already felt faint. what was wrong with her? she should be giving him a piece of her mind, not standing here gaping like some empty-headed moron with sheep’s wool for brains. determinedly, she snapped her jaws shut and lifted her chin, ready to place her grievances at his feet -

but then he opened his mouth, and she melted. the surprise on his face, the delight at her presence…it made her heart flutter and soar, brought a pleased, albeit bashful colour to her cheeks. he’d been looking for her? all this time, she’d thought herself abandoned! used and tossed aside, a convenient little toy he’d grown bored of. but no, he’d been searching for her! she wanted to swoon at the thought of this broad handsome man scouring the territories for her, as desperate for a second encounter as she’d been. it was just so…so…romantic came to mind. “i might’ve been looking for you,” she admitted, gaze downcast as a sudden bashfulness overtook her. now that she knew she hadn’t been abandoned, her anger had melted away, leaving her naked and vulnerable beneath his intense stare. she was intensely aware of her vaguely dishevelled appearance, and began to worry he found her lacking now that they were away from that dreamy day on the beach. it’d felt almost surreal, that encounter, and perhaps he’d been remembering her as such. unreal, ethereal. it was certainly not dissimilar to her own memory of him. was she unimpressive in the unyielding light of reality? did he still desire her so? “i…i’ve missed you,” she blurted suddenly. “and i wanted to find you, and…” she trailed off, cringing internally. she was a clingy, jealous girl, and now he’d know it. still, she can’t help but ask, “where have you been?” where did you go when you left my side? why didn’t you find me sooner?

"Speech"
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954