An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
12-26-2023, 01:41 AM

Modesty deflects the question, and she'll let it go. The girl is doing her best to will herself calm. The whole situation is enough to make her head spin, and she really... fuck it's too heavy for her to process it all. Maybe that's why she lets that part of her head shut down, steeling herself to it for now. Doing her best to keep her shit together. Maybe, just maybe, she could convince Modesty that she was useful too. After all, isn't that what's always driven her? For a girl that's strange and intense and maybe occasionally filled with terrible and obsessive thoughts, it's a lot easier to be useful than it is to be liked.

Her enthusiasm at the tale is enough to make Jael giggle just a little. Settling in the sand now that she'd mostly dried, maybe shifting a bit closer to Modesty. Right, this was just a friendly conversation. "I've been cleaning out the old um, hard-walled ponds out by the middle of the island," Jael would assume she'd done a good enough job explaining the pools. "Biggest snake I've ever seen came after me while I was doing it. Calliope must've heard the commotion, she jumped right in, bolder than anything. She's got a lot of fight in her, you should be proud." Jael's tail wagged softly in the sand. A little glimmer in her opalescent eyes as she spoke, coming to life as she recounted the tale.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Only half way up Daager Isle 03:06 AM, 12-16-2023 06:13 AM, 03-13-2024