An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 05:26 AM
So enraptured in her tale of blood and depravity, Absinth did not read into Aresenn’s reaction – only that she had his full attention. It was a rewarding thing, those amber orbs watching as she spun her story with a narrative tone – enunciating every word she felt was more impactful. But as she finished, and Aresenn processed it all – she found her fur bristling for no reason at all. She was talented at storytelling? Not the sort of compliment she ever thought she would receive. The more she thought about it given the topic at hand… the more she felt unsettled. She knew why.

“It’s not my talent. It’s his. He gave a sliver of his damned silvertongue.” Her response was quiet, building in volume due to the conflicting emotions bubbling within her. Though she kept a tight lid on her expression, her lips quivered as her body fought to show a scowl to no avail. Instead she kept a smile plastered on her face, her eyes locking onto the fire dancing before her. Why had she shared this with him? “Why…? I suppose I wanted you to know my own secret. If you can call it that. Maybe it’s… maybe it’s more like a nightmare. He’s the only thing I fear in this world.” Absinth’s smile faltered, eyes darting to Aresenn with a touch of panic as a piece of the firewood snapped as it burned, sending a puff of smoke and embers up into the air above. For a moment she believed in the impossible – that she was to see an ivory figure materialize out of the corner of her eye, Her head swiveling quickly to look around them. Searching. She’s had a good few drinks by now, and while it had relaxed her originally; now that she had shared the tale of her father… She felt paranoid.  

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. LIQUID SMOOTH Devil's Spout 09:36 PM, 11-21-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024