ardent

What if we made things even more complicated?

Raka

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
12-26-2023, 09:44 PM

It certainly was a bad habit of his: Undercutting himself all the time. Still it seemed she'd found him funny at least. Crux bit down on the instinct to flinch as he felt Raka's gaze land solidly on his leg. He had to admit he felt a mixture of frustration and amusement as he watched her wrestle with her desire to reach out and touch the crystals. Frustration that it was always going to be a thing, his leg was never not a going to be worth noting by strangers. But there was just something so damn infectious about her energy that he found he couldn't sustain his bitterness too long. "You can touch it, you won't hurt me." Sure the crystals were as much a literal part of him as any other part of his body but provided the girl didn't suddenly try to snap one off, or snap his ankle entirely Crux knew he'd be fine. They only seemed to hurt if damaged near the joint they protruded from, the crystal themselves didn't seem to carry much feeling.

And damn was her enthusiasm contagious and as Karaka started excitedly telling him she'd had her first kiss with a girl recently he couldn't help but chuckle. He couldn't say he knew what that was like, he'd yet to kiss anyone, let alone another boy. Still she threw him a challenge and Crux lifted a brow. He'd play ball! "Alright." He said, shifting so he was facing her more head on. "Of boys and girls which do you like kissing more Karaka?" He was smiling at her, more curious about where she was going with this than anything else. He almost certainly wasn't prepared.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What if we made things even more complicated? Devil's Spout 08:37 PM, 10-23-2023 01:06 PM, 03-08-2024