An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-26-2023, 10:14 PM
Absinth took an accounting of the stranger, with small horns protruding from their forehead. He was of earthy colors, with eyes of the brightest blue she’d ever seen. He spoke of his own reasoning for wanting the lioness dead, which was not like her own personal vendetta at all. Taking his offer of keeping the carcass, Absinth set to work. She came around the side of the cat, seeking its paws and silently began to declaw it.

The man was speaking again, introducing himself as she worked – the surname of Fatalis fell from his lips. It was familiar to her… but Valta was not. Was there a pack nearby, other than the Armada? She really hadn’t ventured to interact with pack wolves, nor scope out borders as she had been limited to the Polar Sound until now. What an opportunity. “Absinth Inferos.” She said, meeting his gaze for a moment before moving to pick up a rock and proceeding to bash out the lion’s fangs next.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024