An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
12-27-2023, 01:04 PM
He frowned at Art's unexpected words, but the expression was more thoughtful than anything else. By his alphas words, it seemed his concern had more to do with Mercury then Anthea herself. He took in Antheas glance, and returned the nod, leaving her the floor. She was fighting for her right to be here, and he would not deny her the words to do so. He trusted and respected her enough to let her speak for herself … and his thoughtful expression was shifting back to Artorias again. 

He waited until Anthea had finished her piece, before the Commander stepped forward, dipping his head low before his Aegis, and daring to place a paw over that of his liege. “I have not forgotten what I owe you, Artorias. My life and loyalty is yours.” His words were soft, but spoken with stark honesty. He wanted to see what he and Anthea were building. He respected her, and the potential of what they could become. But he was alive only because of Artorias, the loyalty he felt for the leader before him was nothing that would bend or sway easily. If Artorias was afraid that letting Anthea in would open the possibility of losing Mercury in the future… he need not worry. He had made it clear to Anthea before any of this had begun, that his loyalty was to the Hallows. To Art's version of it.
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's the worst that could happen? The Starlit Plains 11:54 PM, 11-05-2023 07:33 AM, 03-05-2024