gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
12-27-2023, 01:39 PM

Bae-Syl did not verbally greet him, though he did acknowledge the arrival of the winged man as he worked the dik dik he had snared free. Gavroche gave a small smile at this. Bae was dutiful, working hard not just for Lucy, but to fit into the pack he now called home. “Thank you.” The old healer dips his head to the rainbow male before taking a seat. It was a bit funny, just how Bae-Syl was similar to his own mate, Bellamy. Rough around the edges, but they would do anything for the one they loved. A smaller mate that they felt they needed to protect. The older wolf closed his eyes, chuckling softly.

“You and Luce remind me a lot of how me and Bellamy had been when we first met. It is clear just how much you care about her, and you her.” Gav began, letting his eyes open as his gaze swept the creek. “...it means the world to us that she is back with her family and safe. I can’t thank you enough for that.” There was so much hope for the future. He fluffed up his feathers against his body and let his gaze flick back to Bae-Syl. “Tell me Bae… how do you feel about our Lucy? What does she mean to you?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Man to man Cattail Creek 05:15 PM, 04-23-2023 02:24 PM, 05-29-2024