Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
12-27-2023, 03:22 PM

The warning was not necessarily meant to discourage his nephew, but if Wyl took things seriously from the get go then it would be easier on both of them. The last thing he wanted was for Wylan to accidentally hurt someone, but he was also sure that, so long as he expressed the need to be careful, his nephew would be. Charlie gave a warm smile and nod as Wylan promised that he would prove himself. “Of course you will, Wylan. I tell you this so you know the risks, but I don’t doubt that you will handle the weapon safely and become a proud warrior of the Armada.” He straightened, thinking.

“When handling a weapon, a warrior must consider the size, length, and weight. Given your current size, you would want to focus on something lighter and easier to use. But as you grow and develop muscle, you can use heavier weapons.” Charlie explained. “There are ways to modify weapons so that you can use heavier ones later, like the one your grandfather was helping me make for myself.” A weapon that had been lost in the flood, sadly.

“But I could tell you all this until we’re both bored out of our minds and we’d get nowhere… So let's get to it! We’re going to need to see what size and weight you can handle. Find a big stick, the biggest one you think you can lift with ease and use, and bring it to me.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To Build A Memory Mile-High Woods 10:22 PM, 08-28-2023 06:17 PM, 03-18-2024